If you are looking for a truly professional London chauffeur service then David Anthony Chauffeurs would be more than happy to assist you. For the last decade, we have been providing high-quality chauffeur services to clients predominately in the North West, whose requirements have taken us the length and breadth of the UK. With the opening up of our branch office in the South East we can now offer those same clients, as well as new customers, a more local London based service for when their trips are centred on or around the capital.
We know there are many London chauffeurs to choose from, there has to be for the demand, so it is often hard to make our company stand out from the rest, so why David Anthony Chauffeurs?
Well, whenever we have had to use “local” chauffeurs in London for our existing customers, we listen carefully to the feedback those customers give us … sometimes they can be more honest about an “outsider” company than they can about us by listening as we have done, we have learned what our clients appreciate, and what they don’t.
We feel this checklist reflects what we consider most important and forms the basis of our company ethos
Travel in Style
Perhaps you have arranged to go out on a special family outing. Maybe you are travelling on business and want to get some work done on the way. Or perhaps you have simply had enough of trains and driving for yourself and you want to enjoy a break. Whatever your purpose, whatever your destination, we are here for you to provide you with the most comfortable travelling experience possible.
No other method of transport beats traveling in a high-quality, stylish motor vehicle driven by an experienced and professional chauffeur. Customers requiring our London Chauffeur service can choose from our fleet of stylish vehicles, including Mercedes S Class saloons and Mercedes Viano people carriers, so you can choose the car that best suits your style, wherever you need to go.
For executive and business trips, where the numbers of travelers is generally lower, and where luxury is mandatory, then a long wheel based S Class Mercedes or equivalent is always available.
However, in order to service the more group orientated based clientele in London, we find Mercedes Vianos suit the majority of trips
Airports: Gatwick, Heathrow, Stanstead and Luton Airports
Racing: Ascot, Epsom, Goodwood, Newmarket or Kempton Park,
Football: Too many grounds to mention, but a return trip to the football can make for a far more relaxed day out, especially around Wembley dates
Tourist attractions: Canterbury, Bath & Stonehenge, Dover and Leeds Castles, Oxford & Blenheim Palace, Shakespeare’s Country, Harry Potter Tour and of course, thousands of others
The Viano provides a comfortable, reliable and spacious vehicle with an ideal seating arrangement for groups of up to 7 people; 3 people facing 3 people and ample space for all your luggage.
A word on pricing, and price competitiveness: London Chauffeur services tend not to charge on the basis of the number of travellers; the costs are the same if 1 person travels as if 7 people travel, which means that a family trip in the Viano to Gatwick airport might be just £15 per person !! These prices are so much more competitive than the train, or conventional taxis and we would urge you to get in touch with us for a no-obligation quote.
24-Hour Chauffeur Service
We know that you need a London chauffeur service that you can rely upon at any hour of the day or night and for any purpose. That’s why we provide a 24-hour chauffeur service so that you can call us whenever the need for an “emergency pick-up” emerges. To book our chauffeur service, London customers need only give us a call and we’ll arrange to pick you up at your convenience.
The success of our London chauffeur business comes down to the quality of our chauffeurs. We have built up a reputation for professionalism and first rate service that we aim to maintain, so we don’t just hire anyone to drive our vehicles. Only the most experienced and courteous drivers get to join David Anthony Chauffeurs, so we can guarantee you a really pleasant and comfortable journey.
Our ChauffeurLondon Manager, Mr Rob Jepson, is a “Londoner” through and through and knows the capital and all its traffic foibles well, and most importantly, is an experienced chauffeur with some 20 years experience; having served an “apprenticeship” in London before heading north to run our Northern offices during the early 2000’s. His calmness under pressure is legendary !
For us, the best chauffeurs are the ones who are always there for you, and yet at the same time they blend into the background so that they are virtually invisible. That is exactly what we strive for when you hire a chauffeur. London customers can always trust us to provide them with the best drivers and the best cars wherever they are heading.
1. Arrival – Every effort will be made to ensure your vehicle arrives at the pre-arranged time.David anthony chauffeur Service Ltd is not liable in the event of mechanical breakdown whilst on hire, and will only be responsible for making up lost time at a mutually agreed date. The company is not responsible for delays or job termination in winter caused by unsafe road conditions ( ie: unsalted, accidents etc )
2. Departure – the time of departure is the responsibility of the client. However, prior to the journey, our staff will make every effort to ensure that current road-works, delays and hitting rush hour traffic are taken into consideration when deciding on a departure time.
3. Return journeys – will be agreed in advance, or treated as a separate journey.
4. Waiting time – will be included in the price. Should the client be delayed beyond the agreed time of collection, David Anthony Chauffeurs Ltd (DACS) retain the right to charge a rate of £12.50 per half hour above the agreed fee, commencing 30 minutes after the designated collection time.
5. Liability – DACS will make every effort to deliver you to your destination on time but are unable to accept liability for any loss caused by late arrival, for any reason. Any fines unrelated to the driving, parking or route selected by the driver will be paid for by the customer.
6. Payment Method – payment may be made by credit or debit card, cash, BACS or cheque.
7. Payment Terms – in advance, unless agreed with DACS. In respect of account clients payment is required within 30 days from the date of hire. Deposits for weddings are non returnable, as in order to keep the car exclusive for the client, no other potential bookings for that day are accepted.
8. Changes – DACS reserves the right to sub contract work if necessary. All sub contractors used would provide vehicles with an equal standard of specification to those supplied by DACS.
9. Vehicle Substitution – DACS reserves the right to substitute any car in the event of breakdown prior to any booking. We will endeavour to supply a vehicle of equal quality and if this should not be possible then an adjustment to the price will be made in accordance with DACS’s pricing structure. If the vehicle allocated should break down during the journey the driver will arrange for a replacement vehicle as soon as possible.
10. Refusal of booking – DACS reserves the right to refuse or to terminate a booking prior to the date of the journey and will immediately refund any advanced payment or deposit. DACS reserves the right to terminate the booking during the journey if the chauffeur suspects drug, alcohol or solvent abuse or due to unacceptable behaviour and under such circumstances there will be no refund either in part or whole.
11. Smoking Policy – The vehicle in which you are travelling is classed as a place of work therefore smoking is strictly prohibited.
12. Food/Drink – the consumption of food and drink within the vehicle/s will be subject to the chauffeur’s permission and the client accepts all liability for valeting costs that may be necessary as a result of soiling. All use of drugs is strictly prohibited.
13. Behaviour – the client will be held responsible for the conduct of all passengers in the vehicle at all times. The driver has the right to stop the vehicle and ask any passenger/s to leave if in his/her opinion their behaviour is unacceptable. The passengers must not distract, interfere or harass the driver in any way.
14. Passenger Numbers – the chauffeur is only authorized to carry the number of passengers that the vehicle is licensed to accommodate.
15. DACS will carry a reasonable amount of luggage. However, if the weight and/or volume is excessive, the company reserves the right to refuse the carriage of the luggage. If golf clubs/skis or any large packages are to be carried, please advise at the time of booking.
16. Vehicle Damage – the client will be held responsible for any or all damage caused by the client or their guest/s to the vehicle/s. This includes sickness, spillage, stains, and leather/fabric tears etc. but not limited to those mentioned herein.
17. Personal Loss or Damage – DACS cannot be held responsible or liable for any loss or damage to property belonging to the client and/or their passenger/s, howsoever caused.
18. The vehicles depicted within our website do not necessarily reflect the vehicles operated by DACS at any one time. The nature of our business necessitates a constant change and upgrade of the vehicles operated. For up to date information regarding our current fleet please contact our offices.